F, #14437, b. circa 1672
|Father*||Jan Tas2 b. c 1640|
|Mother*||Margaretha Geertruijd Lindenhovius2 b. c 1645|
|NGK (Cape Town) Marriages1695-1712||NGK (Cape Town) Marriages 1695-1712|
|Birth*||Sara Wilhelmina Tas was born circa 1672 in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands, .1,3|
|Marriage*||She married Claas Hendriksz on 8 May 1707 Nederduitsche Gereformeerde Kerk, (Cape Town), de Caep de Goede Hoop.4,5|
|Names in the record, in publications, etc.||8 May 1707, the name of Sara was written in the record as Sara Tas.4|
- [S700] VC 604, NGK Marriage Registers 1696-1712 (Cape Town), 1695-1712: "Kerkboek 1695-1712," p. 103, 8 May 1707, marriage entry for Claas Hendrickze Diepenouw and Sara Tas, transcribed by Corney Keller, (24 Mar 2012), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/. Hereinafter cited as NGK Marriage Registers 1696-1712 (Cape Town).
- [S364] Editor-in-chief W.J. de Kock Dictionary of South African Biography Vol II. (Pretoria: Human Sciences Research Council, 1972), p.729. Hereinafter cited as Dictionary of SA Biography II.
- [S21] Date estimated by compiler, Delia Robertson and, unless there is corroborating information, should not be considered as anything more than a guide.
- [S700] VC 604, NGK Marriage Registers 1696-1712 (Cape Town) transcribed by Corney Keller: Den 8 Meij
Claas Hendrickze Diepenouw van
Meldorp weduwenaar met
Sara Tas van Amsterdam
"Kerkboek 1695-1712," p. 103, 8 May 1707, marriage entry for Claas Hendrickze Diepenouw and Sara Tas, 24 Mar 2012, Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/
- [S629] Personal communications between Mansell Upham and Delia Robertson, 2010-present. 8 May 1707:
Claas Hendrickse Diepenouw van Meldorp wedr.
Sara Tas van Amsterdam jongedochter.