M, #14817, b. circa 1665
|Birth*||Dirck Wilree was born circa 1665.2,3|
|Marriage*||He married Agneta Wagtendorp circa 1695. This marriage is assumed. When the couple baptise a child in 1697, there is no indication the child is born out of wedlock.4|
|Marriage*||He married Helena de Vogel before 23 March 1710.5|
|Agneta Wagtendorp b. c 1670|
|Occupation||On 25 May 1693 Dirck Wilree was a junior merchant sailing on the Sir Jansland.6|
|Slave Transactions||On 25 May 1693 Constantia van der Kust Coromandel was sold by Dirck Wilree to Claas Leendertsz, for Rds. 60.6|
On 29 May 1693 Lysander van Macassar was sold by Dirck Wilree to Cornelis Jansz Simons, for Rds. 50.1
- [S418] Anna J. Böeseken, Slaves and Free Blacks at the Cape 1658-1700 (Cape Town: Tafelberg, 1977), p.163. 29.5.1693, p. 342: Lysander from Macassar (13/14), sold by Dirck Wilree to C. J. Simons for Rds. 50.. Hereinafter cited as Slaves and Free Blacks at the Cape 1658-1700.
- [S418] Anna J. Böeseken, Slaves and Free Blacks at the Cape 1658-1700, p.163.
- [S21] Date estimated by compiler, Delia Robertson and, unless there is corroborating information, should not be considered as anything more than a guide.
- [S502] Website Family Search (www.familysearch.org).
- [S734] VC 604, NGK Baptism Registers 1695-1712 (Cape Town): [23 Maart 1710] ... Helena de Vogel, huisvrou van opper-coopman Dirk Wilree: ..., (1695-1712), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/, http://www.eggsa.org/. Hereinafter cited as NGK Baptism Registers 1695-1712 (Cape Town).
- [S418] Anna J. Böeseken, Slaves and Free Blacks at the Cape 1658-1700, p.163. 25.5.1693, p. 326: Constantia from the Coast (23/24), sold by Dick Wilree, a junior merchant, sailing on the Sir Jansland, to Claas Leenderts van Houten for Rds. 60.