Nikolaas Reiniersen van der Sande1
M, #15166, b. circa 1640, d. before 13 October 1680
|Names in the record, in publications, etc.||Nikolaas Reiniersen van der Sande was also known as Nikolaas Reineirsen van der Sande.|
13 October 1680, the name of Nikolaas was written in the record as Nicolaas Reijniersen.5
- [S789] E-mails from Mansell Upham (e-mail address) to Delia Robertson, 10 Apr 2014 (Personal Library, Email Upham) "(s/o Nikolaas Reiniersen van der Sande (from Middelburg) & Catharina Hoffers (from Dodrecht)."
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia of the Germans at the Cape, 1652-1806, Archives Year Book for South African History (Cape Town: Government Printer, Union of South Africa, 1946), p.267. Catharina Hoffers, wid. Nicolaas van den Sande of Middelburg. (C6, pp. 368, 372; MOOC 10/22 nr. 2; letter of 30.3.1712 to the Orphan Masters of Middelburg in Uitgaande Briewen O.C. vol. 1, according to which the only surviving child of C. Hoffers' six children by her first marriage was Reinier v. d. Sande; see G.K. nr. 826.). Hereinafter cited as Personalia.
- [S790] E-mail from Corney Keller to SA Genealogie, dated 9 April 2014 "Die ondertrou van 13 Oktober 1680 lui as volg:
Aldert van Jaarsvelt, wed:r van Christina Joppe,
Catharina Hoffers [wed:e] van Nicolaes Reijniersen, beide woonende op de Hoogstraat.
< getrout den 27 Octob: 1680>
NOTE: No place of marriage provided."
- [S21] Date estimated by compiler, Delia Robertson and, unless there is corroborating information, should not be considered as anything more than a guide.
- [S847] E-mails from Andries Penders to Delia Robertson, 2015 "Trouw Rotterdam (Geref.) 27-10-1680 Ondertrouw Rotterdam 13-10-1680 Aldert van Jaarsvelt , weduwnaer van Christina Joppe , wonende Hoogstraat in Rotterdam met Catharina Hoffers weduwe van Nicolaas Reijniersen, wonende Hoogstraat in Rotterdam."