F, #7477, b. circa 1683, d. circa 1711
|Father-Candidate*||Antony Grison b. c 1660; candidate relationship, offered with a view toward further discovery in the record.1|
|Mother-StepCandidate*||Neeltie Andriesz b. c 1670; step relationship, offered with a view toward further discovery in the record.1|
- [S629] Personal communications between Mansell Upham and Delia Robertson, 2010-present. [Note: Possibility exists that Grison sisters below may be from a previous marriage thus step-daughters to Neeltje Andries]
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia of the Germans at the Cape, 1652-1806, Archives Year Book for South African History (Cape Town: Government Printer, Union of South Africa, 1946), p. 428. Hereinafter cited as Personalia.
- [S21] Date estimated by compiler, Delia Robertson and, unless there is corroborating information, should not be considered as anything more than a guide.
- [S629] Mansell Upham.
- [S325] Lorna Newcomb and Ockert Malan, compilers, Annale van Nederduits Gereformeerde Moedergemeente Stellenbosch No 1.., CD-ROM (Stellenbosch) Die Genootskap vir die Kerkversameling, 2004 0-9584832-1-3), Baptism Register, Lorna: 19.5.1703 troù "Andries Cornelisz van Tonderen jongm. met Catharina Grison van Grijpskerke jonge dr.". Hereinafter cited as Palmkronieke I Baptisms.
- [S734] VC 604, NGK Baptism Registers 1695-1712 (Cape Town), (1695-1712), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/, http://www.eggsa.org/. Hereinafter cited as NGK Baptism Registers 1695-1712 (Cape Town).