|NGK (Cape Town) Marriages1665-1695||NGK (Cape Town) Marriages 1665-1695|
|Birth*||Annetje Lakers was born circa 1663 in de Caep de Goede Hoop.1|
|Marriage*||She married Barent Janse van Swol on 4 July 1695 Nederduitsch Gereformeerde Kerk, (Cape Town), de Caep de Goede Hoop.2|
|Barent Janse van Swol b. c 1670|
|Baptisms - Witness||On 16 September 1663 (Cape Town), de Caep de Goede Hoop, Dom:e Petrus Cassier baptised 12 children, one of 'Netherland Christian' parents, the others were all children of company owned slaves. They were not named but Annetje Lakers were potentially among those baptised on this day.3,4|
- [S392] NGK G1 1/1, Nederduitsch Gereformeerde Kerk, Kerken Boek (Mar), 1665-1695: ao 1695
sijn in den huwelijken staet bevestigt Barent Janse van Swol, van Amsterdam jongman met Annetje Lakers van de Caap., transcribed by Richard Ball, Norfolk, England, (May 2006), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/. Hereinafter cited as Nederduitsch Gereformeerde Kerk, Kerken Boek (Mar).
- [S392] NGK G1 1/1, Nederduitsch Gereformeerde Kerk, Kerken Boek (Mar): ao 1695. 4 Julii. sijn in den huwelijken staet bevestigt Barent Janse van Swol, van Amsterdam jongman met Annetje Lakers van de Caap., May 2006, Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/
- [S654] Mansell Upham 'What can't be cured, must be endured … Cape of Good Hope - first marriages & baptisms (1652-1665)', First Fifty Years, Uprooted Lives - Unfurling the Cape of Good Hope's Earliest Colonial Inhabitants (1652-1713), (http://e-family.co.za/ffy/ui66.htm), January 2012.
- [S574] H.C.V. Leibbrandt Compiler, (Castle Street, Cape Town: W.A. Richards & Sons, 1901), p.72, In the meanwhile we dutifully held our religious service, and as the Rev. Petrus Cassier was quite himself again, he preached an edifying sermon, after which 12 children were baptized. Only one however was found to be of Netherland Christian parents, the rest were all of the female slaves of the Company, mostly illegitimate and born from time to time.. Hereinafter cited as Journal 1662-1670 - Zacharias Wagenaer.
- [S34] J.A. Heese & R.T.J. Lombard, South African Genealogies 4 J-K (Pretoria: Human Sciences Research Council, 1992), p. 72. Hereinafter cited as S.A. Genealogies 4 J-K.