F, #8398, b. 1684, d. 6 November 1704
- [S377] Webpage South Africa's Stamouers (http://www.stamouers.com/) "http://www.stamouers.com/zaaiman.htm."
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia of the Germans at the Cape, 1652-1806, Archives Year Book for South African History (Cape Town: Government Printer, Union of South Africa, 1946), p. 37: In 1697 he was sent as chief-surgeon to Mauritius and commissioned to establish a sugar refinery. About the same time he was married to Magdalena Zaayman, d. of Daniel Zaayman and Petronella Meerhof, d. of Peter M. of Copenhagen and Eva of the C.. Hereinafter cited as Personalia.
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia, p. 37.
- [S332] Webpage tanap.net (http://databases.tanap.net/mooc/) (Original records held by Western Cape Archives and Records Service, Roeland Street, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa) "Inventories of the Orphan Chamber
Cape Town Archives Repository, South Africa
Reference no.: MOOC8/3.61
1 December 1714."
- [S377] Webpage South Africa's Stamouers (http://www.stamouers.com/) "Hy trou 4 September 1712 met Pieternella Bockelenberg, dogter van Johannes Bockelenberg en Magdalena Zaayman."