Catharina van Wijk
F, #9201, b. before 6 December 1716
|Father*||Arie van Wijk Willemse1 b. 15 Apr 1686|
|Mother*||Anthonetta Campher b. b 29 Jan 1690; Even though the mother is not named in Catharina's baptism, she is named as a child of her parents in the inventory of her father's estate.2,3|
- [S325] Lorna Newcomb and Ockert Malan, compilers, Annale van Nederduits Gereformeerde Moedergemeente Stellenbosch No 1.., CD-ROM (Stellenbosch) Die Genootskap vir die Kerkversameling, 2004 0-9584832-1-3), Baptism Register. Hereinafter cited as Palmkronieke I Baptisms.
- [S325] Baptism Register, Palmkronieke I Baptisms, Catharina, d'Vader Arie Willemse van Wyck, d'Moeder [blank] getù Frederik Coenradi en syn hùijsvroùw Armina [Harmentz], 6e xbr 1716.
- [S331] Webpage Ball Family Records (www.ballfamilyrecords.co.uk) "http://www.ballfamilyrecords.co.uk/kfp/I134.html; last accessed 29 Sept 2011: "The mother's name is blank in the record of baptism at Stellenbosch, but she is named in the inventory of [the estate of her father Arij van Wijk] 1731 as a child of this couple, her age given as 15.""
- [S470] Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Marriages., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Marriage Register, Personen in den Huwelyken Staat bevestigd door Predekant. Salomon van Echten.
19 April. . Diederick Koekemoer van Cabo de Goede Hoop aan Drakensteyn Jongman en Catharina van Wyk van Cabo voornoemd. J.D.. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Marriages.
- [S331] Webpage Ball Family Records (www.ballfamilyrecords.co.uk) "http://www.ballfamilyrecords.co.uk/kfp/I227.html##I194 , last accessed on 9 August 201. Richard Ball concludes the bride in this marriage was Catharina daughter of Arij v Wijk Willemse and Anthonetta Campher because their son Willem's siblings were named in his estate accounts."