Sophia van der Merwe
F, #10646, b. before 18 April 1706, d. August 1727
|Names in the record, in publications, etc.||18 April 1706, the name of Sophia was written in the record as Sophia Willemse.2|
- [S408] Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Baptisms., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Baptism Register. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Baptisms.
- [S408] Baptism Register, Drakenstein I Baptisms, 1706; 18de Appril. Sophia. d'Vader Schalk Willemse, d'Moeder Anna Prevoos.
- [S331] Webpage Ball Family Records (www.ballfamilyrecords.co.uk) "http://www.ballfamilyrecords.co.uk/burger/I323.html; accessed 1 Feb 2009."
- [S21] Date estimated by compiler, Delia Robertson and, unless there is corroborating information, should not be considered as anything more than a guide - Month of death assumed - suspect she died of birth complications and in the inventory of his mother's estate dated 17 November 1727, her son is said to be three months old.
- [S408] Baptism Register, Drakenstein I Baptisms,  Den 5de Julij - Willem zoon van Andries Burger en Maria van Merven. Getuigen Jacobus en Sophia van Merven.
- [S408] Baptism Register, Drakenstein I Baptisms,  Den 17de Jann: Anna Sophia, Doghter van Willem Burgers en Elsje van Merven. Getuijgen Jacobus van Merven en Sophia van Merven.
- [S408] Baptism Register, Drakenstein I Baptisms, Den zelven dito [Den 31 December 1724]; V: Pieter Du Toit; M: Elizabeth Rüssaù; K: Andries; G: Pieter Rüssaù; Sophia van der Merven.
- [S408] Baptism Register, Drakenstein I Baptisms, Den 4 October 1727; K: Pieter; V: Pieter Rùssaù; M: Sophia van de Merwen overleden; G: Schak Willezen van der Merwen, Anna Provo.