M, #11397, b. circa 1690, d. 1727
|Names in the record, in publications, etc.||An unknown date , the name of Thomas was written in the record as Thomas Eyman.1|
15 February 1728, the name of Thomas was written in the record as Thomas Ijsman.3
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia of the Germans at the Cape, 1652-1806, Archives Year Book for South African History (Cape Town: Government Printer, Union of South Africa, 1946), p. 91. Hereinafter cited as Personalia.
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia, p. 91; his wife remarried the following year as a widow.
- [S470] Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Marriages., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Marriage Register, Den 15 February 1728. Frans Verkouter van Zeeland, Borger aan de Kaap de Goede hoop weduwe.- met Marya Bok van Cabo de Goede hoop wedwe van Thomas Ijsman.. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Marriages.
- [S736] VC 605 (NGK G1-8/2), NGK Baptism Registers 1713-1742 (Cape Town), 2012:  29 d:o [Junij] Stephanus. Thomas IJsman, en Maria Bok. Thomas IJsman, en Dina Olivier. [My thanks to Mansell Upham for pointing me to this baptism.], transcribed by Corney Keller, (1713-1742), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/. Hereinafter cited as NGK Baptism Registers 1713-1742 (Cape Town).
- [S502] Website Family Search (www.familysearch.org) " 23 do.: [Januarij.] Johannes. Thomas Isman, en Maria Bok. Steven Gauche, en Catharina Bok. [My thanks to Mansell Upham for pointing me to this baptism.]
- [S408] Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Baptisms., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Baptism Register, Den 21 October 1725; K: Christiaan; V: Thomas Eijsman; M: Marija Bock; G: De ouders zelve. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Baptisms.