Hendrik Gerritsz van Deventer
M, #6253, b. 1 January 1710
- [S342] E-mail from Louw van Deventer (e-mail address) to e-mail address, dated 29 Sept 2005 (Personal Library).
- [S21] Date estimated by compiler, Delia Robertson and, unless there is corroborating information, should not be considered as anything more than a guide - based on date of baptism.
- [S325] Lorna Newcomb and Ockert Malan, compilers, Annale van Nederduits Gereformeerde Moedergemeente Stellenbosch No 1.., CD-ROM (Stellenbosch) Die Genootskap vir die Kerkversameling, 2004 0-9584832-1-3), Baptism Register, Hendrick de Vader gerrit Janse Basson [should be Gerrit Janse van Deventer], de moeder Ariaantje Jacobse, getùygen Gerret Basson met Jannetie Rykse, 1 Janry 1710.. Hereinafter cited as Palmkronieke I Baptisms.
- [S622] Mansell Upham, "Mansell Upham e-mail 24 Mar 1999 23:18:23," e-mail message to SA Rootsweb List, 24 March 1999, They were not the parents of one "Gerrit Janse" reputedly baptised on 1 January 1701. Hendrik was the child baptised at Stellenbosch on 1 January 1710, the witnesses being Gerrit Basson and his wife. The parents of this child were Gerrit Janse [van Deventer] and the orphan-girlchild-immigrant Anna Jacobs.. Hereinafter cited as "Mansell Upham e-mail 24 Mar 1999 23:18:23."
- [S408] Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Baptisms., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Baptism Register, Ao 1732; De 4de Februarij; Gerret; Cornelis Van Rooijen, Jacomina Van Deventer; Henrik van Deventer en Maria Pretorius.. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Baptisms.
- [S317] Webpage Van Rooyen Webpage (http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~vanrooyen/…).