F, #13833, b. before 26 January 1721
- [S665] Mansell Upham 'Johanna Kemp - An enquiry into the ancestry of the Cape-born Johanna Kemp (c. 1689-1778) - wife of Jacob Krüger (from Sadenbeck)', First Fifty Years, Uprooted Lives - Unfurling the Cape of Good Hope's Earliest Colonial Inhabitants (1652-1713), (This article is under review), March 2012. "baptized 26 January 1721."
- [S736] VC 605 (NGK G1-8/2), NGK Baptism Registers 1713-1742 (Cape Town), 2012: 26 d:o [Januarij 1721] Cecilia. Jacob Cruger, en Johanna Kemp de ouders., transcribed by Corney Keller, (1713-1742), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/. Hereinafter cited as NGK Baptism Registers 1713-1742 (Cape Town).
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia of the Germans at the Cape, 1652-1806, Archives Year Book for South African History (Cape Town: Government Printer, Union of South Africa, 1946), HESSE, HEINRICH PETER (S).-Mülheim on the Rhine. Arr. 1724 as so., corp. 1730, loaned as farmhand to his mother-in-law, Johanna Kemp, 5.3.1751, b. 1755, a tailor. ~(1) 16.9.173 1 Maria Francina Cleef, d. of the slave Maria Stuart; (2) 21.12.1738 Cecilia Krüger, d. of Jacob Kruger (q.v.). 12 children.. Hereinafter cited as Personalia.
- [S881] VC 606 (NGK G1-8/3), NGK Baptism Registers 1743-1756 (Cape Town),, transcribed by Corney Keller, (1743-1756), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/. Hereinafter cited as NGK Baptism Registers 1743-1756 (Cape Town).
- [S152] J.A. Heese & R.T.J. Lombard, South African Genealogies 3 H-I (Pretoria: Human Sciences Research Council, 1992), pp.353-354. Hereinafter cited as S.A. Genealogies 3 H-I.