Heinrich Peter Hesse1
M, #13834, b. circa 1709
|Birth*||Heinrich Peter Hesse was born circa 1709.1|
|Marriage*||He married Maria Francina Cleef, daughter of Maria Stuart van de Caep, on 16 March 1731 de Caep de Goede Hoop.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Cecilia Kruger, daughter of Jacob Kruger and Johanna Kemp, on 21 December 1738 de Caep de Goede Hoop.1|
|Maria Francina Cleef b. b 14 Jul 1708|
|Cecilia Kruger b. b 26 Jan 1721|
- [S204] Dr. J. Hoge, Personalia of the Germans at the Cape, 1652-1806, Archives Year Book for South African History (Cape Town: Government Printer, Union of South Africa, 1946), HESSE, HEINRICH PETER (S).-Mülheim on the Rhine. Arr. 1724 as so., corp. 1730, loaned as farmhand to his mother-in-law, Johanna Kemp, 5.3.1751, b. 1755, a tailor. ~(1) 16.9.173 1 Maria Francina Cleef, d. of the slave Maria Stuart; (2) 21.12.1738 Cecilia Krüger, d. of Jacob Kruger (q.v.). 12 children.. Hereinafter cited as Personalia.
- [S641] Margaret Cairns, "Armosyn Claasz of the Cape and her family, 1661-1783", Familia (Armosyn Claasz of the Cape and her family, 1661-1783) Vol. XVI-1979 No.4 (1979): ...Maria married (2) Heinrich Hesse of Mulheim on 16.3.1731.... Hereinafter cited as "Familia (Armosyn Claasz)."
- [S502] Website Family Search (www.familysearch.org).
- [S881] VC 606 (NGK G1-8/3), NGK Baptism Registers 1743-1756 (Cape Town),, transcribed by Corney Keller, (1743-1756), Genealogical Society of South Africa, eGSSA Branch http://www.eggsa.org/sarecords/. Hereinafter cited as NGK Baptism Registers 1743-1756 (Cape Town).
- [S152] J.A. Heese & R.T.J. Lombard, South African Genealogies 3 H-I (Pretoria: Human Sciences Research Council, 1992), pp.353-354. Hereinafter cited as S.A. Genealogies 3 H-I.