F, #8422, b. before 30 May 1611
- [S745] Juna Malherbe, "Juna Malherbe," e-mail message from e-mail address (Franschoek) to Michelle de Marillac St Julien, Jun 2013. Hereinafter cited as "Juna Malherbe."
- [S930] E-mail from Susan Anneveldt (e-mail address) to FFY, dated 2017-2019, "I have the christening date for Julien's wife, Jeanne DUREAU as 30 May 1611, Ath."
- [S930] E-mail from Susan Anneveldt to FFY, 2017-2019 "Julien DE SAVOY and Jeanne DUREAU were listed with a marriage intention of 23 Sep 1631 in Ath."
- [S930] E-mail from Susan Anneveldt to FFY, 2017-2019 "Gillette, chr. 5 Feb 1633, Ath."
- [S575] M. Boucher, French Speakers at the Cape in the first hundred years of Dutch East India Company rule: The European background (Pretoria: University of South Africa, 1981), pp. 264-269. Hereinafter cited as French Speakers at the Cape.
- [S707] Editor-in-chief C.J. Beyers Dictionary of South African Biography Vol III. (Pretoria: Human Sciences Research Council, 1977), p.210. Hereinafter cited as Dictionary of SA Biography III.