Christine du Pont
F, #6262, b. circa 1640, d. before 1686
|Jacques de Savoye b. b 29 Jan 1636, d. Oct 1717|
- Jeanne de Savoye5 b. b 1667
- Jacques de Savoye5 b. Jun 1669, d. a Jun 1669
- Julienne-Louise de Savoye5 b. 16 May 1671, d. May 1671
- Marguerite-Thérèse de Savoye+ b. b 4 Sep 1672, d. Mar 1742
- Barbe-Thérèse de Savoye+5 b. b 20 May 1674
- Chrétien de Savoye5 b. 27 Jun 1676, d. b 30 Sep 1676
- Susanne de Savoye5 b. 27 Jan 1678
- [S21] Date estimated by compiler, Delia Robertson and, unless there is corroborating information, should not be considered as anything more than a guide.
- [S707] Editor-in-chief C.J. Beyers Dictionary of South African Biography Vol III. (Pretoria: Human Sciences Research Council, 1977), p.210. Hereinafter cited as Dictionary of SA Biography III.
- [S575] M. Boucher, French Speakers at the Cape in the first hundred years of Dutch East India Company rule: The European background (Pretoria: University of South Africa, 1981), pp. 264-269. Hereinafter cited as French Speakers at the Cape.
- [S575] M. Boucher, French Speakers at the Cape, p.267, Savoyre's first wife (Christine du Pont) had died by 1686 . . .
- [S203] Mansell Upham 'Cape Mothers: Groote Catrijn van Paliacatta (c. 1631-1683), her slave Maria van Bengale & her daughter-in-law Marguerite-Thérèse de Savoye (1673-1742)', First Fifty Years, Uprooted Lives - Unfurling the Cape of Good Hope's Earliest Colonial Inhabitants (1652-1713), (http://e-family.co.za/ffy/ui66.htm), October 2014.